Thursday, September 8, 2011

The Bottomless Pit

I have been reading Parenting Illustrated with Crappy Pictures. It is the funniest.thing.ever! She just blogs about her daily life with her 4 and 2 year old boys. She did a post about the contents of her purse before and after kids and it reminded me of this....

This is all of the stuff I had in my diaper bag at one time. As I was taking everything out it just seemed like a bottomless pit! Stuff kept coming out. I no longer have that diaper bag. And I can't even remember what I had in my purse before children. I know one day there won't be a need to carry all of this stuff as the kids get older. But there is one thing I don't think I will ever be without....

WIPES!!!! Those things are amazing. :) 

So, if you are ever having a bad day with the kids, just go check out her site and have yourself a good laugh, and know that you are not alone. (even though you may be outnumbered!) 

No comments: