Tuesday, July 14, 2009

6 Weeks Already

Yes, the kids are in bed finally(well 3 out of the 4) and I am finally getting to post some pictures. (I will get to my birth story soon for those that are interested) Man, I didn't realize how much busier 4 is than 3, but we are managing. A new baby, new house, swimming lessons, kids going in all different directions. I am sure that we will get into the rhythm of it right? Right?

It is hard to believe that we went from this...




To this...




To this... in just 6 weeks!


I can't believe how much he has grown and yet how little he still is. And how grateful I am that my Heavenly Father sent this beautiful little boy to us to raise and teach. It is amazing to look down at him and see the changes, and how he is starting to recognize people, coo and smile. I look at him and think how wonderful it is to have him in our family and how peaceful he looks when nursing and asleep in my arms. Then I hear water splashing and one of the girls saying 'eww, gross!' and find Brock rinsing out his toothbrush in the toilet(which promptly went in the garbage!!!), or some other crazy thing happening in our house, and realize that I have to snap back to reality. But at least I can have a few sweet moments, even if they are just moments.

6 comments:

Rachel said...

so cute and sweet. I love little ones.

Maymo said...

I love him!!! <3 I can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks... by then Hayden will be even more grown up!

Karena said...

It looks like he is a thumb sucker in the one photo. Does he do that often?? He has grown so much, and is so cute! Thanks for updating!

Mandy said...

No, he doesn't suck his thumb much. He just got lucky and got it in his mouth. And I got lucky to get a picture of it. He does take a bink some though.

Anonymous said...

Hayden is TOO CUTE! I can see Brock and Hali in him! Wish we could see you all in person!

Karin said...

so cute! I just love him! Can't wait to get our boys together! Mine just found his thumb last night...so cute! (for now anyway)