Sunday, January 3, 2010

Calendar

I recently went to a Heritage Makers party, which is an online/digital scrapbooking company. They have tons of papers, embellishments and things that you can choose to put on your pages. It was a little overwhelming at first, but once I figured out how to use it, it was so fun. I never thought that I would be into the digital scrapbooking, but it was fun. I still like the hands on stuff too. So anyway, here is my project that I did for Brian's parents and then the second one is for my parents. They are pretty much the same, with a few minor changes. Brian's family is quite a bit bigger than mine!


Bealer Family
http://www.heritagemakers.com/projectBrowserStandAlone.cfm?projectId=1175968&productId=31&projectSponsor=392057

Welch Family
http://www.heritagemakers.com/projectBrowserStandAlone.cfm?projectId=1182946&productId=31&projectSponsor=392057

1 comment:

Pays said...

Super cute! I've never tried digital scrapbooking yet, but I hear it's the way to go!